Aussie reality TV star shared how she felt temporarily blind and scarring after trying Tiktok hacks

An Australian TV star has revealed how a TikTok beauty trend left her half-blinded with scars across her face.

Tilly Whitfeld, who showed up on Big Brother, continued showing up on screen in a blue clay mask – which she asserted was to help conceal redness.

Tilly was left with burnt cheeks and temporary blindness in one eye
Source: tillywhitfeld/Instagram

However, the 21-year-old has now conceded that it was in reality because of a mishap that happened when she attempted to give herself faux-freckles (artificial spots).

Addressing The New York Times, Tilly explained the DIY treatment she endeavored which left her with furious, red burns on her cheeks and temporary blindness.

Tilly appeared on Big Brother always wearing make up or a mask
Source: tillywhitfeld/Instagram

She had seen a TikTok video where a beauty influencer utilized a sewing needle to prick her skin with ink which outcomes that lasted six months.

Tilly ordered some brown-colored tattoo ink from eBay and attempt the stunt, but soon after trying she faced consequences and regretted it.

Her face is now covered in scars
Source: tillywhitfeld/Instagram

She said: “It didn’t hurt at all, so I didn’t think I should stop.”

Yet, it worked out that the ink she had requested contained a “strong quantity of lead”. Lead is risky and harmful. The young lady has now spent around £8,500 ($9200) to find a solution to get rid of the scars from her face.

However, she is still trying her luck. A few days back she posted pictures of her scars on social media which stunned her fans.

Tilly opened up about her mistake online
Source: tillywhitfeld/Instagram

Tilly added: “The main response has been that I’m stupid, and, yeah, I agree.”

After Big Brother watchers continued addressing why she was wearing a clay mask on TV, she composed on Instagram:

“For those asking why I have my blue clay face mask on continuously through out the show this is what my face looked like a week prior to entering the house, hence why I always have makeup on and my skin is always covered. This is the result of attempting to remove scarring I inflicted on myself trying to replicate an at home beauty procedure I saw on a TikTok video two months before Big Brother.”

It caused a painful-looking red reaction on her face
Source: tillywhitfeld/Instagram

She additionally reports being temporarily blinded in one eye on account of the perilous procedure.

She has since spent thousands trying to remedy the problem
Source: tillywhitfeld/Instagram

She further added: “Please please don’t try any DIY or at home beauty procedures. I ended up in hospital with temporary loss of vision in my eye due to swelling and was very sick from the infection, not to mention my face was somewhat unrecognisable. Leave it to the professionals.”

Please do not try these things at home

What do you think about this story let us know in comments.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *